Bleach Hereafter RPG

Meeting the Boss

Player

Continuing to slaughter, kill, take. Life is to constantly sin. Life is evil itself.

nezuel Avatar

nezuel

Post by nezuel on Jul 24, 2022 20:17:25 GMT -5

The welcome to the country was rather late but he could forgive the woman for the simple fact that he had entered the country illegally...and technically as a ghost.  Her vehicle, the car, moved with expert control and speed, although he did notice a few people who did not seem to be driving as well as her, such as someone who had hit another on the side then continued to drive off.  Perhaps they had way of knowing who had done that...or perhaps crime was still well and alive, changed perhaps, but alive.  As he got out of the car he looked from the building to the woman.  "Yes...it seems that the ferocity of librarians is still something to fear...although during my time you would find them to also be monks and some were trained to defend themselves."

"I will endeavor to learn what I can of the hollow court and the Queen." he would say with a nod.  Who know, perhaps he could even learn to like the organization he knew a little about.  "And perhaps if I learn an appropriate amount, we could exchange information in the future.  I admit that I rather liked talking with you even if harmlessly flirting was out of the question."  He would raise an eyebrow.  "I should assume, though, that not all fullbringers are like you...after al if their mother was attacked by a hollow some might bear a heavy grudge."

He would nod at the woman as they seemed to part ways, turning towards the building.  "Good luck Gaia...until we meet again."

Once inside he would wrap his energies around himself, remembering the way that Irisa had taught him, this time remembering to wrap himself in clothing as well.  With that done he moved to the closest desk where an elderly woman sat.  "Excuse me old woman" he would say, digging in his pocket for the phone.  "My...errr...father gave this to me and I don't know how to use it...could you point me to someone who could help?" The librarian leaned down at him, cupping her ears like she hadn't heard.

Oh this was going to be fun.