Bleach Hereafter RPG

Lonely in Georgeous Paradise [Lvl 1 PvE Mission]

PLAYER

Fraccion 84 - Espada Noveno

Honestly, people don't know how to have fun anymore

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Sept 1, 2020 0:03:18 GMT -5

Hanako was in a slight state of shock as well "Serr?. What are you doing here?. Where'd you take her?" She asked, seeming... Panicked, before she calmed out and made the connection herself. That however didn't stop her fellow arrancar from making her own remarks "oh?. If it isn't Hanako. Hmph, you can at least pretend you're happy to see me you know. What would master say if she saw us girls fighting among ourselves. But I do see you did quite well for yourself. Tho fullbringers huh?. Interesting..." The last remark was closed out with a lip licking motion "Oh, the one that dissapeared?. I mean, you probably figured it by yourself by now, but she's in the soul society. Quite a terrible fate as far as they go. She was so pretty too..." She said with a sigh

Hanako noticed Diana approaching, but most importantly she witnessed her assault upon the memos. But for now, number one priority was to keep this from escalating further "whatever you're thinking of doing, think very carefully. There's two of us, and this one's about twice as strong as me" she said in an attempt to prevent this from coming to blows. Though she had a feeling that Diana was not quite the person to care about stuff like that

PLAYER

The only thing I know for real...

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Sept 1, 2020 14:34:22 GMT -5

Iwan nodded to the woman and knelt down. A loud crack of energy nearly deafened him as the woman let loose a shockwave of dark energy. When she said she was going to make an opening, he didn’t think she meant it literally. Thinking quickly Iwan would press the opening of his rifle against the ground. There was no way he’d be able to capitalize on this with his normal Hirenkyaku. This called for something… explosive.

“Jeśli istnieje bóg, nie pozwól mi umrzeć ...” He muttered as Reishi built up on the end of his rifle. The pressure of the building energy would have shattered a normal rifle barrel. Luckily, Pokuta was a tough little kurwo. Iwan took a deep breath and pulled the trigger.

A large blackened crater was left in his wake as Iwan launched himself into the air. Wide eyed, he lifted his rifle and began taking shots at the remainder of the horde. Those which had been previously erased by the woman had fully regenerated back, blocking the Quincies exit. He’d begin diverting his shots back towards the center of the growing mass. After a minute or so, Iwan finally landed with a thud and a loud curse.

He took a moment to collect himself before looking up to check his handy work. The good news was that he had managed to get their attention. The bad news was that they were within stomping distance now. “Gówno…” He’d mutter before double timing it away, narrowly dodging the impact of a Meno’s foot.

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 2, 2020 2:34:34 GMT -5

Did she overdo it with that attack? Perhaps but when it comes to creatures like Menos Grande, she couldn't afford to hold back. Especially if there are more than one of them. She wasn't sure if the boy does have anything that would help him capitalize on the situation but she reckon she'll be able to come back to back him should the situation calls for it.

Her feet skidded to a halt when she saw the person who introduced herself as "Kaede" along with another person she didn't know. If she had harbor any doubts of the nature of the raven hair girl earlier, it has completely vanished now that she has another person to actually compare it to. When Hanako try to warn her by telling her companion was about twice as strong as her, it almost had the opposite effect. Keyword being almost.

"I'll take that bet...." she started as she raised her gunblade before resting it on her shoulder.

"Is what I want to say but I'm here on a mission. Call back those Menos Grande and tell me where Yukari is. If you have her, hand her over. She's a silverhair fullbringer like me, but with tan skin. Failure to compromise and you're gonna have a war on your hands."

Her lips stretched slightly into a smile as she eyed the pair. For her, though the pair resembled human she had no qualms killing them if need be. But not when her charge's life is on the line. A rift show up near her, the kind that a Fullbringer would use to transport from one place to another. Is there another Fullbringer showing up to back her up? Or perhaps there are more than just one behind this rift. Of course, there's a possibility that it's just a bluff to fool the pair.

"So don't make me count to three. There will not be a four."

A measure she had come up with on the spot to visit violence on the pair should they attempt to stall. Who knows how long Iwan can last and if the boy fall, then it's only a matter of moment before Yukari's house and her parents might fall next.

"One..."

Word Count: 372
Tag:
Last Edit: Sept 2, 2020 2:34:53 GMT -5 by Diana

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Sept 2, 2020 2:59:32 GMT -5

As soon as Diana's words left her mouth, Serr's face distorted into a maniacal grin "ohh. I like this one, say Hanako. Should we beat her up and bring her to master?. Master looooooves feisty ones" Hanako just stood between the two slack-jawed. She... Had to be the reasonable one?. She hates being the reasonable one "ok, ok. Look. Serr, master will be very disappointed if any of those memos die. Let's herd them for now, eh?" She said, seeming to calm down the Arrancar a bit "as for you, I would be very weary about attacking the only people that know where Yukari is. And anyway, we don't have her. She was transported into the soul society. The last place a hollow would like to inhabit. So no, we weren't behind this" she said. On a straight up battle between them, they would probably win. But if she hoped to ever integrate with these fullbringers she couldn't start killing them left and right

"Now, I can transport us to the soul society. But that might have to wait until -the situation- is sorted" she said, pointing at "the situation" and hoping beyond hope that her words did not fall on deaf ears and reached the two battle-crazed ladies. At least her fellow arrancar was not in a purely "kill" mode anymore 

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Sept 2, 2020 14:23:08 GMT -5

“Just when I thought I’d get a nice relaxing day…” Iwan muttered before dodging to the side once more. Every so often he’d turn heel and take another pot shot at a straggler. They seemed locked onto his reiatsu for the most part, yet some seemed a bit more focused than others. He couldn’t stop for long as another foot came crashing down. “Work on your aim!” He shouted.

One of them would stop suddenly. It still faced him, yet made no efforts to move. He paused and took a shot at it. No reaction. That was when he noticed the growing ball of red reishi on the end of the Hollow’s mouth. Iwan gave an exasperated sigh as the others slowly followed suit. Soon the entire horde was preparing to launch a flurry of Ceros.

Thinking fast, he would double time it back towards the opening of the Garganta. The Meno’s kept a close eye on him as their Ceros charged. Just what he had hoped for. By the time they were ready to fire, Iwan was in the center of the horde. In a single desperate move he’d press his gun against the ground and once more launch himself into the air. The timing was perfect as the Menos followed him with their Ceros, cutting through each other in the process.

Iwan landed on his feet and continued back towards the entrance. That should buy them enough time to get out without the horde following. Though there was one issue… Where were the rest of the group?

Last Edit: Sept 2, 2020 14:23:14 GMT -5 by Iwan Kosnik

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Sept 2, 2020 17:01:09 GMT -5

Outside the Menos Grande Portal

The second Iwan stepped into Garganta, a small bat shaped dart was fired at the back of his neck, preventing him from moving, a blonde short haired woman in a suit stepped in front of him, a ring of blue flames surrounded them to keep the menos grande away. White visible threads of reishi appeared between the Quincy and Sakura Soma, the blonde woman who was an instructor of the specialized fullbring Academy, and she looked at Iwan with steel green eyes briefly as the silhouette of her figure began to darken as the darkness began to surround her.

The portal to the living realm was being sewn closed by Senko’s fullbring ability as she stood outside weaving it together quick enough to seal Hanako, Diana, the mysterious Arrancar, and Sakura Soma inside garganta.

With the portal closed the seam to the other dimension diminished, the storm that was sounding off subsided with the natural sounds of gulls and native birds in the Pacific Climate of Hawaii.

The dart was removed by a blonde boy allowing Iwan to move again freely in the seconds it took to return paradise back to normal.

“I think he is what is referred to as a Quincy.” Roku mused, the blonde boy was holding the dart between his fingers until it dissipated as reishi.

“Apologies for the rudeness of my family.” Rei spoke. He was the raven haired student in clothing that was inappropriate for the climate. “We are the Soma Clan, the Aihara’s are a minor clan that branched off from our Clan five generations ago, we are also students at the Academy Yukari-chan is enrolled in, and we have a few questions to ask you. Now, my cousins Hachiko and Senko sealed the other much smaller portals apart from this one earlier when you were dealing with the menos, if you still plan on venturing to Garganta we saved one for you. Mind giving us a quick summary of everything that happened?”

Haku was standing nearby, a blue flame subsided from his palms, an indication that he created the flames within Garganta to buy enough time for the Soma Clan to react.

“You’re the first Quincy to appear on the island,” Haku spoke up, “I noticed your aura was different from ours, a hollows, and the Shinigami that appeared a few days ago. You’re not simply here on vacation are you?”

Inside Garganta

Sakura Soma walked up next to Diana with a subtle wink, “I simply will not allow three of my precious students to go inside Garganta without their Sensei on this field trip.”

[409]

Last Edit: Sept 2, 2020 17:13:55 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 3, 2020 4:35:48 GMT -5

Despite the rift showing up near her, Serr somehow didn't notice it, pretend not to have taken notice or perhaps simply lack the knowledge that the technique she just used would mean it won't be two on one for long. Interesting...so they do have a master which they both served. Had Yukari not been kidnapped, perhaps the situation would have play differently. Thankfully, Kaede appear to be reasonable or at least knowledgeable enough to acknowledge what would happen should the situation escalate further.

When Hanako try to caution her about attacking them because they have possible knowledge on where she was, she simply gave a non-committal shrug. She wasn't expecting them to be cooperative about it without any pressure of sorts and for a moment she folds her arms under her chest as she considered whether the pair were lying or not. Before she could come to an answer, she could feel the reishi of the boy growing distant before it completely disappeared, as well as their exit. Instead, their teacher appeared next to her to which she gave both Serr and Kaede an "I told you so" look should they thought the fight would be two on one if they continueed. What she couldn't comprehend however was why the exit was sealed.

"Is that wise? Yukari's had just disappeared and we still have yet to inform her parents personally."

She knew that Yukari's parents were Fullbringers like them and perhaps they would have sense something was wrong but she still felt bad not informing them directly on what just happened. Well, she supposed she should take Hanako on her offer to lead her to soul society. Looking at Hanako directly in the eyes, she placed a hand on her hip. She didn't like this, but she suppose desperate circumstances called for desperate measures.

"You said you'll be able to lead us to Soul Society?"
WC: 316
Tag:

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Sept 3, 2020 5:08:55 GMT -5

Well. The situation had just gotten simultaneously better AND worse. Diana seemed to be in a talkative mood finally, but now a bunch of fullbringers showed up. If they had time to fully scout the situation her cover was pretty much blown. And she'd have a really hard time trying to convince them that "No guys, i am a good soul-eating spirit made of pure malice, i swear". She had to think, and fast. But first, get Diana fully on board "Yeah, all arrancar can open portals to other dimensions, including the human one. But that will be very difficult to do if your friends drive me away" she said, trying to reason with Diana as Serr yawned "Ok Hanako, i think i got the gist of this. Let big Sis Serrerr Handle it" She said, cracking her knuckles...

It soon became apparent why Serr wasn't reacting to the portal. It's not like she didn't notice or know, she simply didn't care. Her reishi signature flared up as she removed the seal from her sword, causing jagged mask shards to line the edges of her face, and her arms to morph into two bone-like bladed appendages. This was what hollows called a "resurrection", and it caused Serr's reishi signature to tower over everyone else's. But her next move was something no-one could anticipate...

Hanako spat blood as one of Serr's blade-arms ran her through, the grin of the ressurected arrancar flashing over her shoulder "Well. Looks like this Fullbringer was dumb enough to try and stop me. Luckily for you i am rather full at the moment, and i like feisty girls. Now. If nobody else has any objections, i'll be taking my menos back to hueko mundo" she said, her sinister grin seeming to permiate in the atmosphere. But her intentions seemed to actually be... good?. It was her own, twisted way of ensuring Hanako's cover wasn't blown, while Diana still had someone that could transport her to the soul society "You could at least... Fake it" Hanako whispered through pained gasps "Hey, you're here having fun with cute girls all by yourself, consider this me blowing off steam. Don't worry, i'll make it up to you later..." She said, licking Hanako's ear, which seemed to make her quite distressed, and winking at Diana before Using sonido to teleport over to the menos "Ugh. Of course a stupid man would leave this job half-finished" She cast a disgusted glance at Iwan, before beginning to herd the hollows, leaving 'Kaede' Kneeling and gasping on the ground

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Sept 3, 2020 18:11:36 GMT -5

Iwan’s eye twitched slightly as he was dragged from the fight and back to Hawaii. Expletives would have filled the now silent countryside, if the man was able to move. The moment he was released from his paralysis he went on to observe the two tools speaking to him. One was blonde and wearing a sleeveless shirt. The other was raven haired and wore an odd looking jacket. The black haired one stated they were relatives and classmates to Yukari.

Without so much as a word, Iwan stepped forward and pushed the blonde one to the side. He’d look down at the black haired one a moment before grabbing him by the collar and lifting him up. “I do mind, you little kurwa. In case you haven’t noticed, there are three people trapped in there with a horde of Menos Grande. You are going to send me back in there so I can help them escape. Now. Once that is done I’ll tell you whatever the hell you want. Understood?”

He’d drop him and take a step back. There were a couple of ways this could go. Perhaps they’d all attack him for his threats. Maybe they’d do as he asked. Or they could just do nothing at all. They already revealed there was an open Garganta around here somewhere. Even without their help he’d find it. Those girls may be powerful, but they were still kids. Aside from that one woman who had randomly appeared. Still, leaving them in there without assisting felt wrong.

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Sept 3, 2020 20:19:34 GMT -5

Inside Garganta

“The flow of time is different in garganta, which is why I chose to come along, by the time we come back it may have been a week or more past. Traveling back to time before we first entered is impossible.” Sakura answered Diana, “It was crucial that we closed the portal immediately to keep the menos from destroying the neighborhood. The Soma clan didn’t want to risk everyone’s lives for a handful of students so I volunteered to be sealed away along with their plan.”

The mysterious arrancar who called herself ‘Big sis Serrerr’ was antagonizing “Kaede Ryo”, who was helplessly pierced through with a set of blade arms, and tossed aside at the exact moment the menos were teleported along with Serr. It was completely dark now that there was no light coming from the sun shining down on the Island of Hawai’i or the light reflecting from the desert of sand from the Hueco mundo portal.

The highly decorated sharpshooter, used some of her reishi to illuminate the darkness of Garganta, her black polished heels clicked against the glass-like floor of the plane, and placed her hand on Hanako to heal her wounds instantly.

“Never expected a Ryo clan member to have quite a history with hollows. Are you alright?” Sakura assisted Hanako with getting back on her feet, “I overheard the part that you have the ability to teleport to soul society when I took the place of the Quincy earlier. Is that where Yukari is?”

A lush forest in Hawai’i a few miles from Aihara Estate

The moment Iwan grabbed Rei from the collar, he was immediately surrounded by everyone present, it was their duty to protect the head of the Soma Clan household, and he raised his hand to prevent them from taking further action with a passive smile.

“If he wanted to hurt me, he would have done it by now, but instead he held back.” Rei assured everyone as his grey eyes met with Iwan’s, “You do not seem knowledgeable in the supernatural dimensions of existence in regards to the cosmology of souls. I am surprised, I always thought the Quincy were more keen on such knowledge given that the Shinigami massacred your kind for disrupting the balance of the cycle of a non-living soul. However, I understand that you do not know the circumstances of this situation. It’s not just three people, it is four with Sensei Sakura Soma who took your place as the portal was sewn back shut by Senko-san, we were forced to enact our plan to ensure the safety of the neighborhood.”

By this point the rifleman dropped him, Rei cracked his neck, and continued, “I find it admirable that you care so much for their sealed fate, we may both be human, so I understand you want to play the hero but we’re entirely different. As fullbringers we possess the powers of hollows, is it not your duty as a Quincy to erase our tainted souls? What changed?”

Waiting for an answer, he casually placed his hands in the pockets of his coat, despite the weather the teenage student was anemic, physically feeling cold in such warm weather due to the imbalance of his low blood pressure.

“The flow of time in garganta is different from that of earth. It is the first lesson we were taught in the history of our cosmology at the beginning of the senior semester at the Academy. By the time they discover a way back, it could be weeks, or months since they stepped into that dimension.” Rei spoke as if it happened before to someone in his long lineage of fullbringers, “If you have no experience in traveling there, I advise against it, you have no idea where you would end up given that time has already passed while having this conversation.”

Haku observed in silence, he was grateful that Iwan was willing to risk his life for his daughter, but it was a mystery why he would do such a thing in his current emotionally fueled state. Iwan could have been part of the plan to be sealed away along with the rest of the fullbringers but the fact that he was a Quincy piqued the interest of the head of the clan. Rei was Japanese for the number zero and he had full say on the actions of his family. As a minor clan descendant it was his duty to follow Rei as a sign of respect.

[751]
Last Edit: Sept 3, 2020 20:25:38 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 3, 2020 22:54:14 GMT -5

Diana clicked her tongue audibly as Sakura told her of time dilation between the space they're in and the material world. She had heard about it but she didn't think it would be that long...they might as well be on a different planet if that were indeed the case. Something felt odd about this place however...she had first thought they were in some sort of artifically conjured pocket space and would have continue to think so had Sakura not inform her they were in garganta.

Rubbing the bridge of her nose as she exhaled, her eyes snapped open upon feeling Serr's reishi increased at a monstrous rate. Are they going to fight afterall? Much as she would dearly enjoy this fight, she really don't have the time for this right now if what Hanako said was true. As she braced herself for a fight, Serr would suddenly attack Hanako which cause one of her eyebrow to arch slightly. Is this some sort of ruse? Being Hollows, she didn't exactly expect them to be best buddies but it was still a surprising turn of event at any rate.

When Serr blinked at her, she flashed a confident smirk in return. In truth, she was a bit unnerved at the level of disparity between them but she rather not reveal that to the arrancar. Banishing her gunblade, she would walk over to Hanako's side with the attempt to heal her, though her reason to do so was not entirely selfless. Can't have her ticket to find Yukari die bleeding out here...but Sakura preempted her in that regard. Retracting her extended hand, she flipped her hair slightly and scanned their surrounding even as their sensei healed the new guest.

"Will the three of us be enough for the job? Unless one of us is a sensor type, a search party is better done with more."

Not that she had any doubt about Sakura's combat ability...the handbook did say she was a decorated military veteran. But in an unfamiliar place with no direct support from Red Lotus or possibly the Soma clan, it can take a while to find her.

"You alright?" she asked Kaede as soon as she got up. Their teacher healing ability ought to do the trick but it doesn't hurt to make sure.

WC: 387
Tag:

PLAYER

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Sept 4, 2020 7:17:08 GMT -5

As Hanako was healed, she gasped for air and looked around, realising that diana was not the only one on the scene. Rather, a fullbringer she hadn't met before just healed her and asked about her hollow encounters "Thanks... this particular one has been quite the pain for a while" she explained, technically not lying "And yes, i do posess a technique that could help us go to the soul society. However, i wouldn't advise anyone that doesn't at least have some experience with Shinigami to come with. They are quite powerful, and don't take too kindly to other supernatural beings, as i'm sure our dear little Quincy can attest t- Where did he go?" Hanako tilted her head, noticing for the first time the sealed portal "i'm guessing you guys have a plan on how WE get out of here, right?" she asked

While taken aback by Diana's unusually caring disposition, Hanako was a good enough pretender not to let it show, simply accepting the help with seemingly earnest gratitude and assuring the Fullbringer that she was indeed all right. Truthfully, she didn't expect the day to turn out like this. She'd been dragged into the garganta, run through by another arrancar, and was now forced to transport peope to the home of her worst enemies... So that's why people hate mondays...

PLAYER

Iwan Kosnik Avatar

Iwan Kosnik

Post by Iwan Kosnik on Sept 5, 2020 12:04:07 GMT -5

Iwan gave a dark glare towards Rei as he brought up the massacre of his people. This little twerp had no right to speak about those times. He would’ve given the kid a crack across the face with the butt of his rifle if he didn’t have better things to focus on. “We hunt Hollows, not Shinigami palant” He’d spit on the ground. “Same goes for whatever the hell you are”

The kid spoke about how time was different in the Gargantas. Something about how it moved faster. Iwan seemed to recall similar teachings from his own father during studies. He didn’t care back then and he really didn’t care right now. The simple fact was there were three people trapped in there with who knows what. While they may have sent in one person to assist, five was better than four. Iwan narrowed his eyes and the kid and slammed the butt of his rifle into the ground.

“If Yukari was my family, I’d stop at nothing to get her out of there. You all should be in there trying to save her life, yet you stand here trying to lecture me about cosmology and heroics. There’s nothing heroic about this. You look after your own, no matter the risks. Now unless you are going to show me where that portal is, I’d recommend shutting the hell up and moving aside.”

BANNED

I am sorry...

Yukari Aihara Avatar

Yukari Aihara

Post by Yukari Aihara on Sept 5, 2020 18:31:12 GMT -5

Inside Garganta

“At this point we improvise. Our primary goal is to find Yukari.” Sakura was holding a resolver in hand, she spun the bullet chamber which was entirely empty, and continued, “I am counting on you two to bring your classmate back home. If the shinigami in soul society give us a hard time for trespassing on their territory. I will create a distraction for the three of you to escape.”

Yukari was fighting Iroh in soul society, to avoid capture, she was desperate to get back home to earth to protect her family.

“To answer your question, Diana, no it is not enough. The gotei 13 is not a force we should reckon with. We do not know what the laws, crimes, and punishments are for setting foot there. I decided this would be a one way ticket for me. You’re all still young, full of life, and I expect you all to graduate your senior year at the Academy with flying colors.”

It was clear that Sakura was entirely unaware that Diana Chase was undercover as a student and that Hanako was not a fullbringer. Among all three girls , Yukari was the only actual student at the Academy, who was depending on her own abilities to survive. Sakura had taken it upon herself to save three students and nothing would change her resolve.

The green eyed woman placed her hand on Hanako’s shoulder with a smile so they could all teleport to soul society.

“I am ready when y’all are.”

A lush forest in Hawai’i a few miles from Aihara Estate

Rei held a passive smile as he listened to Iwan, internally he was disappointed that there was nothing new about the Quincy to be learned from this man, and he simply shrugged as he turned to walk away in the middle of him talking about his hunt; entirely ignoring his feelings about the decision he made on behalf of his clan.

“Wanna go to the arcade, mate?” Roku obediently followed his cousin.

“Sure.” Rei said simply, his hands still in his pocket, as they leaped off a plateau with ease to get back into town.

Hachiko, Senko, and Haku remained behind with Iwan in eerie silence listening to him speak about protecting family. It seemed Iwan was projecting his own ordeals of losing his own family of Quincy on the Sōma samurai clan descendants whose ancestors were tacticians of war.

The glasses wearing raven haired woman operated her eldritch barrel vacuum cleaner, reversing the flow of the suction to reveal the half sewn pitch black portal to garganta, it was large enough for one person to go in, and Senko stood by silently to sew it shut with a needle and threads of reishi.

“Do you remember Yukari’s Reiryoku signature?” Haku flatly asked, “If you lock on the wrong signature when you are in there, you may end up somewhere else, and as far as I can tell since you’re quite the risk taker. I am confident that my daughter can survive on her own, or at least long enough until help arrives, and her sensei will do everything in her power to bring her home. Good luck, son.”

The old black smith felt comfortable in calling this particular man his son, after listening to what he had to say about family and Yukari, he definitely wouldn’t mind someone like him to be around the Aihara clan if it meant being independent from relying on the Sōma clan. Ever since the first menos grande appeared, they have been relying on extended family to amend their problems involving Yukari, and he was well aware that it was putting extra pressure on her to honor the Aihara clan righteously.

[620]
Last Edit: Sept 5, 2020 19:02:12 GMT -5 by Yukari Aihara

PLAYER

I have nothing to say.

Diana Avatar

Diana

Post by Diana on Sept 6, 2020 6:04:10 GMT -5

After Hanako reassured them that she's in good health and not in any immediate danger, Diana nodded and began to consider their situation. Truth to be told, she had tangle with one before...a third rank Shinigami who prove to be powerful enough to weather her blow that their battle reached a stalemate conclusion. Assuming there were more of them in the Soul Society, she can't imagine this would be an easy task at all. Hanako's question about whether they have plans to get out of there
earn a slight shrug from her. She does have a plan of sorts but for now she decided to keep her cards close to her chest.

"We'll cross the bridge when we get there."

Hearing Sakura's words about her thoughts that this would most likely be a one way journey for her, Diana couldn't help but frowned. Sakura was easily her most favorite teacher in the academy and the idea that she might kick the bucket didn't sit well with her. She shook her head in disagreement, ensuring she look at her teachers eyes before she spoke.

"I appreciate that sensei but I intend to get all of us back to the Living World. We'd make Yukari sad if even one of us is gone because of her."

Hanako's question about the quincy cause her to look around to search as well. Did he leave as soon as Menos Grande disappear? She supposed it wasn't his obligation to help them any further but like Sakura said, they'll be needing all the help they can get. What if he decided to return towards them? Of course, she couldn't spare too much time in case he did decided to leave afterall in which case she'll have to make do with what they have.

"Let's wait five more minutes and see if he'll join us. If he doesn't show up by then, then yes we're ready to leave for Soul Society." she suggested.

Tag:
WC: 327