Bleach Hereafter RPG

Lonely in Georgeous Paradise [Lvl 1 PvE Mission]

PLAYER

Fraccion 84 - Espada Noveno

Honestly, people don't know how to have fun anymore

hanako Avatar

hanako

Post by hanako on Sept 6, 2020 9:22:23 GMT -5

Hanako raised a brow, hearing their conversation and sighing "While that way of thinking is sound, i'm afraid it wouldn't quite work in soul society. If we're caught, we're pretty much goners wether there's three or thirty of us. So as i see it, the less, the better. that way we can actually move about stealthily" she explained, mooking at the place the menos used to be.Truthfully, she was quite ready to be done with today. Too much stuff had happened, and almost none of it pleasant. As it turned outl pretending to not be a soul-sucking monster made of pure malice was difficult. 

But there was no time to lament her situation now, she took a deep breath and unsheathed her sword, slashing the air in front of her in the shape of a cross, which opened to reveal a red and black swirling portal "Ok, this portal should take us there. If you wish to wait, i can give it a few minutes. But it would be preferable if we got going. Time moves faster here and there's only so much time we can possibly waste before it becomes a real issue" she explained, trying to nudge them along in her own way. In truth, she didn't really mind if the quincy wasn't tagging along for this